Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Coup%C3%A9
5cyl 2.0 turbo, Motronic M2.10.4 ECU
Here's a basic XDF I've been working on, still lots of unidentified tables so view by Parameter Category is best.
Fuel tables are in Lambda offset, so higher numbers = less fuel
Fiat Motronic XDFs
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Fiat Motronic XDFs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
eurotech
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
- cars: holden commodore 3.8
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
HI.
can someone help me make a full XDF or only solve a problem, this bosch ecu is the FIAT TIPO 1.6 ie, with MA1.7 monomotronic, has great performance, but the butterfly potentiometer is of the type with two tracks (double) this bosch injection not has MAF or MAP, would have to make better regulation adjustments, help find the potentiometer's location in the memory map, 27C256 processor with B58470 (80C535 INTEL 80).
can someone help me make a full XDF or only solve a problem, this bosch ecu is the FIAT TIPO 1.6 ie, with MA1.7 monomotronic, has great performance, but the butterfly potentiometer is of the type with two tracks (double) this bosch injection not has MAF or MAP, would have to make better regulation adjustments, help find the potentiometer's location in the memory map, 27C256 processor with B58470 (80C535 INTEL 80).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FritzP
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 am
- cars: BMW
Mercedes
Opel
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
Did you solve the problem, or are you still seeking a solution.eurotech wrote:HI.
can someone help me make a full XDF or only solve a problem, this bosch ecu is the FIAT TIPO 1.6 ie, with MA1.7 monomotronic, has great performance, but the butterfly potentiometer is of the type with two tracks (double) this bosch injection not has MAF or MAP, would have to make better regulation adjustments, help find the potentiometer's location in the memory map, 27C256 processor with B58470 (80C535 INTEL 80).
I can probably help you out with a XDF for this file, at least for some of the maps.
The Bosch MA ecu's are based on Alpha-N principle, and are very simple ecu's, and are widely used in smaller engines with monopoint injection.
However, converting these to multipoint will not be a problem, the BMW motorbike use this type of ecu.
OK. The 2 row potmeter are the main loadinput on these, and each row in the tps have their own map, actually are the 2 rows overlapping.
I am workin with solution for using this type of ecu in a NA Volvo engine with ITB (individual throttle body).
-
eurotech
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
- cars: holden commodore 3.8
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
Hi,FritzP
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
-
eurotech
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
- cars: holden commodore 3.8
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
Hi,FritzP
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
I need change tps ,you have xdf?
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
I need change tps ,you have xdf?
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
-
FritzP
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 am
- cars: BMW
Mercedes
Opel
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
Sorry, but I did not see the reply until now. If you still are interested I will make a quick xdf for your file.eurotech wrote:Hi,FritzP
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
I need change tps ,you have xdf?
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
-
eurotech
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am
- cars: holden commodore 3.8
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
FritzP wrote:Sorry, but I did not see the reply until now. If you still are interested I will make a quick xdf for your file.eurotech wrote:Hi,FritzP
IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS FOR BOSCH MA1.7
I need change tps ,you have xdf?
THANK YOU , IN ADVANCE.
if you can do it, I appreciate it in advance, I would like to know how to change the setting of this motor.
it works very badly because of the potentiometer that is difficult to replace, bosch does not manufacture this potentiometer anymore, only made in china with low quality.
So I would like adapt potentiometer with only one track.
-
FritzP
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 am
- cars: BMW
Mercedes
Opel
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
I dont know how to adapt the ecu to work with different type of throttle potmeter.
However, get hold of a potmeter from BMW motorcycle fitted with Motronic MA2.2/2.4 ecu, this potmeter fit perfectly to the MA1.7 ecu.
This potmeter are plenty available on ebay.
However, get hold of a potmeter from BMW motorcycle fitted with Motronic MA2.2/2.4 ecu, this potmeter fit perfectly to the MA1.7 ecu.
This potmeter are plenty available on ebay.
-
pasto
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:26 am
- cars: Fiat coupé 20v turbo
Re: Fiat Motronic XDFs
Hellofesty wrote:Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Coup%C3%A9
5cyl 2.0 turbo, Motronic M2.10.4 ECU
Here's a basic XDF I've been working on, still lots of unidentified tables so view by Parameter Category is best.
Fuel tables are in Lambda offset, so higher numbers = less fuel
I talked about 2.10.4 in this post
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6665
here is the modified xdf with the tables I identified.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.