E55 bench harness
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
Re: E55 bench harness
Did u try the opposite connection I first wired my ecu up on the bench by it self wouldn't work went and wired all the extras in and wouldn't work ended up I was using the wrong connection plug I swapped em over and worked fine maybe dumb but worth asking
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: E55 bench harness
Make sure your using the connector that has the front sticker directly next to it 
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
