EV1 connector retaining clips
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
EV1 connector retaining clips
does anyone know where I can buy EV1 connector retaining clips?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
i may have a few, have tons of rails lying around
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
I need ten bought a v8 loom and it came with all but one clip on it
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
got a pic i can have a look
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
sounds more like wiring harness clip & not injector clip.. but that may be obvious to all...
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Funny how people pull the push in clips off lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
I need 8 there was one on the harness for coolant temp sensor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Ah yeh not those I was thinking the injector retainers
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
I have plenty of those, I might just have to buy 8 new injector connectors
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
I'll have a look I have a couple of harnesses here
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem