On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new
EV1 connector retaining clips
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
that would be great delcowizard
On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new
On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Haha that's bloody fantastic
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Hahaha
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
These ones with the right angle ends or like the single one beside the 8 I just took off lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
jenko wrote:that would be great delcowizard
On another note . While the wife was out I put the wiring harness in the dishwasher ,came out looking like new
I wash mine in the sink with dish washing liquid, always! You are lucky having a dish washer, no such luxury in my household.
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Delco ,like the single one
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: EV1 connector retaining clips
Sweet I'll get some more off should of checked before I pulled them all off lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem