I don't know if this has been tried before but I bought the mic plug adapter for the android phone , and hooked it up to a vn knock sensor downloaded an app called Spectroid , and I now have have a knock box on my android phone .
anyone into writing apps could probably make a specific app for it.
but the Spectroid app seems to work fine but would be nice to filter out some specific frequencies
knock box app adapter
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
knock box app adapter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: knock box app adapter
Nice I use the same setup into a spyear amplifier might have to try that app
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: knock box app adapter
Photo not clear but you need the 3 segment 3.5 mm plug for the mic