for the last few days I've been playing around with pulling data from my cluster, and bcm (VU SS) and trying to work out what the data is
ALDL Module Hex Tables
-
megajuz3003
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am
- cars: 2001 VU SS
- Location: Brisbane
ALDL Module Hex Tables
its been a very long time since I've posted here, but I'm looking for a little help
for the last few days I've been playing around with pulling data from my cluster, and bcm (VU SS) and trying to work out what the data is
I have worked out bits and pieces but its getting a bit tedious.. has anyone got a list of what data is stored where in any of the modules hex tables?
for the last few days I've been playing around with pulling data from my cluster, and bcm (VU SS) and trying to work out what the data is
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ALDL Module Hex Tables
Tazzi has it all figured out.
-
megajuz3003
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am
- cars: 2001 VU SS
- Location: Brisbane
Re: ALDL Module Hex Tables
picked up a srs module from the wreckers, and have the week off so probably going to start playing with making a bench harness to play around with so i don't risk doing any damage to my daily
, I'm sure i have a abs/tract control module in the shed as well