Driveline constant ratio

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
BARBS
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 am
cars: LJ Torana
Injected, Turbo, NO2, 186

Re: Driveline constant ratio

Post by BARBS »

And again thank you VL. Ill use the 60PPR as you suggest. It doesn't have to be GPS accurate but at the moment i am getting over 25km/h error at 100km/h.

On the dyno i was hitting around 200km/h in actual roller speed but the tune was seeing over 255km/h at 5000rpm and cutting out. Now ill be able to do a decent power run up to 8000rpm.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Driveline constant ratio

Post by vlad01 »

BARBS wrote:I thought the commodore 4l60e had 0.7:1 overdrive in 4th and 1:1 in 3rd?

Also my problem is not so much the speed cut now as i have fudged it with an incorrect driveline ratio but i am finding my speedo indicated by the ecu is incorrect and making my shift points all over the place.
Ill make up a spreadsheet and work out the errors then adjust my tune as required.
oh I forgot, I meant 5 speed manual. I don't have any auto cars so I didn't think about that.