VT Man pcm and loom

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
vn_ss_cm
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:05 pm
cars: VN SS
Location: PERTH

VT Man pcm and loom

Post by vn_ss_cm »

Hello guys

Managed to score a vt 5l Manuel pcm and complete uncut loom for almost nothing. I plan to use it in the VN due sequential injection, lean cruise etc why not. I know I need to get new dizzy or mod mine to suit, remove vats, is there anything else? Planning to use maf for the ease of it. Cheers guys
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: VT Man pcm and loom

Post by HQ355 »

I don’t see any advantage ?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VT Man pcm and loom

Post by Dylan »

Run 12P and you'll get lean cruise.
Otherwise adapt the wiring to suit the VN, massive job but possible.