24x 58x reluctor wheels
-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
24x 58x reluctor wheels
Anybody have a use for these, I used em for testing vats removal ect, now I have a running motor in both configurations I don't need them anymore. Double signal, I revolution is 720deg of crank. I used to bolt them to my lathe to test. You pay the freight and you can have them. Prefer to go to someone that will use them than scrap metal they were nitrogen cut so give perfect signal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 24x 58x reluctor wheels
What is the diameter?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
Re: 24x 58x reluctor wheels
There about 350mm so I could get good resolution