Little workshop of horrors

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by yoda69 »

Biggvl wrote:You drunk Vlad?
Or sniffing too many thinners?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:You drunk Vlad?

No, just despise apple.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by Dylan »

vlad01 wrote:
Biggvl wrote:You drunk Vlad?

No, just despise apple.
Not a fan myself, not many around that don't like them.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by vlad01 »

their products are shit and poorly thought out, but nothing compares to the corporate assholery that apple are. MS are pretty shit too but I would say apple and intel are on par with each other and set the high bar in that department in the tech world.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by Gareth »

Thanks vlad, thats all fixed now.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by Holden202T »

geez, just nudged a gutter ...... what at 60kms!!!! :shock:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:geez, just nudged a gutter ...... what at 60kms!!!! :shock:

nah, its china shit. you can clearly see on the sheet metal part it only touched it.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by Holden202T »

time for biggvl to get some tig practice lol :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by vlad01 »

good luck, its likely made from pewter lol, like every bit of china metal
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Little workshop of horrors

Post by Dazza92VP »

Wouldn't bother anyway when dad was working for suzuki/ssangyong he said in 3 months they replaced 6 brand new engines that just grenaded them selves don't know how as they're supposed to be merc motors but ssangyong have done something to them