Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by The1 »

this was a pic i came across the other day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by vlad01 »

yeah I noticed similar on the history chart.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by immortality »

This year might be different, there are a whole lot of countries looking at bitcoin and considering doing similar to Korea. China is too and bitcoin has been huge there.
Last edited by immortality on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by The1 »

im quite fine with that, it should actually make crypto be taken more seriously then if you have to use legitimate means to trade money into a market. In the long run it will benefit us all, i just read Brisbane airport will be accepting cryptos in the food court.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by immortality »

edit: I got the wrong info there, a NZ bank is closing the accounts of the NZ Cryptopia exchange due to the new Anti-money laundering legislation.

See https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/101038 ... -cryptopia

So what trading platforms are people here using?
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by immortality »

User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by vlad01 »

No where near as bad as all the others, with all the drops in price bitcoin had one of the least drops. The others have dropped around 70-80% in the last month while bitcoin around 50-60%, oh and Etherium that also held out better with around 50%. Still its a fair fall across the broad.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by immortality »

Yep, I think it's going to take a little while longer before things settle down.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by The1 »

yeh it'l only go so far till eveyone hits buy buy buy
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cryptocurrencies.. whos in it?

Post by vlad01 »

oh wow check them out now. So much for what I said about etherium, that just went down around 75% in less than a day lol. I see a big buying frenzy over the next month or 2.