2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
hahaha. Married life! boy how I feel left out

-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
Not bragging but I don't have that drama
"It's easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission"
"It's easier to beg forgiveness than it is to ask permission"
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
What will I buy this week 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
I concur.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
fuck marriage. vlad don't ever do it.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
Better change my name from HQ355 to HQ355HQ??? Any suggestions for what my new HQ gets under the hood ?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
An engine???
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
An engine would go a long way
V12 LS motor. Fuck yeah.
BiggG that dude with the Rolls left in full class. Sub blasting and punk rock blaring. ROCK ON
V12 LS motor. Fuck yeah.
BiggG that dude with the Rolls left in full class. Sub blasting and punk rock blaring. ROCK ON
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
I vote LSA but hard to pass that juicy multiple of 3 sound that a v12 makes. mmmmmm 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh
I retract my LSA vote.
This is fucking wicked sick!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZkRuuU30E[/youtube]
This is fucking wicked sick!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZkRuuU30E[/youtube]