2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by VL400 »

Finger at the ready to change his username to HQ519 :lol:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by vlad01 »

lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by HQ355 »

Another bbq soon boys :) i’l supply the sand paper lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by vlad01 »

I'll bring the acetone!























..................... For Big G
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by HQ355 »

Where’s the like button ?
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by psyolent »

antus we need a FUCK YEAH button
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by vlad01 »

Someone need to delco an LS12 I reckon. HQ, you're not married and need an engine for that new Q
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by HQ355 »

I’d push the fuck yeah button but can’t find it lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by vlad01 »

here ya go.

6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: 2018 Calleja car show Bacchus Marsh

Post by Gareth »

E7A5082D-201D-4BB6-A9C9-F6D1FFA6FA1C.jpeg
So, had the 'wings, wheels and coffee' this morning, this poof turned up without the HQ and his mate brought his LS power Torana hatch. Was a smallish turn out with approx 15 planes and around 100 cars. We still managed to raise $1700ish dollars which is Effing great :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...