Hi,
Working elsewhere and need to replace all the hardware I had. Nvram for early and late, Data cable, ecus, programmer, UV eraser, anything I forgot.
Last time I got it in bits an pieces as I had Tunercat and Kalmaker. Does anyone here supply everything or is there someone who can supply and quote?
Regards
Buying all necessary gear
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Buying all necessary gear
Gday,
I can help with programmer, UV eraser, Data cable, ECU's and late NVRAM's (but have no stock of NVRAM's until late March).
I also stock Spartan wide bands if thats of interest?
All items are listed in the 'for sale' section with exception of ECU's, I have a large amount of ECU's in stock.
Cheers, Gareth.
PS: Antus is the person for early NVRAM and high speed comms.
I can help with programmer, UV eraser, Data cable, ECU's and late NVRAM's (but have no stock of NVRAM's until late March).
I also stock Spartan wide bands if thats of interest?
All items are listed in the 'for sale' section with exception of ECU's, I have a large amount of ECU's in stock.
Cheers, Gareth.
PS: Antus is the person for early NVRAM and high speed comms.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Buying all necessary gear
I have some gear I'd like to sell off. PM if interested.
-
lefty
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:11 am
- cars: v6 sv6 commodore
vr v8 turbo commodore
Re: Buying all necessary gear
keen as mate let me know how much
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Buying all necessary gear
PM me what you're after I'll let you know what I've got.