Jet Boat VS V8

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
jetboatdan
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:19 am
Location: Australia

Jet Boat VS V8

Post by jetboatdan »

Hi everyone ,

I'm putting a 99' VS V8 out of an auto ute into my jet boat. I will need to turn off the BCM in the PCM. Can this be done?? If so who can help? I live in Forster near Sydney Australia. Also will I need to turn off the auto trans in the PCM??
Any advice would be great as will any ideas to help get this running and reliable.

Cheers Dan
User avatar
Doctor Bob
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
cars: VN, VT
Location: Melbourne Vic.

Re: Jet Boat VS V8

Post by Doctor Bob »

use a Manual Bin File & disable the VATS & ask the M24 VSS