hi I converted my vx s/c from auto to manual all has gone well except I have dtc 078 set
I have had it on dyno and the turner has identified that the instrument cluster is not set up for manual its a hsv xu6 so as a consequence the track control is not working Disabled in bcm is there a program I can use to change this.
there is an option from manual in vxii Belinas has any one encountered this problem
vx supercharger auto to manual conversion miss match option
-
cobbvxs/c
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 am
- cars: vx supercharger manual
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: vx supercharger auto to manual conversion miss match opt
A VX Berlina factory manual?
-
cobbvxs/c
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 am
- cars: vx supercharger manual
Re: vx supercharger auto to manual conversion miss match opt
factoy manual in berlina according to the holden manuals ive got
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: vx supercharger auto to manual conversion miss match opt
Struth never seen or heard of one since VN.
I love manual Commodores
I love manual Commodores