Hi All,
Does anybody else have issues with PM's on the site, if I'm to compose a new message or even reply to a message I hit submit, and it gives me the message that it's been sent but just into my outbox and sits there and doesn't send.
Thanks,
PM issues
-
The J'rod
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 am
- cars: Vs V8 series 3 commodore ute
- Location: Sunshine Coast
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PM issues
In the outbox is where the message stays untill the other person opens it. Different to normal email.
-
The J'rod
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 am
- cars: Vs V8 series 3 commodore ute
- Location: Sunshine Coast
Re: PM issues
Oh ok thanks Dylan, my apologies in advance that antus your gonna cop like 5 emails all the same
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: PM issues
You can delete from the outbox
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PM issues
yep, i got the pms. its working.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Ken
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Re: PM issues
Is it safe to assume that if I sent 2 PMs both of which are neither in my outbox or sent box, that they vanished into the void.
I checked immediately after sending them, both which couldn't be found, sent 2 days ago.
I checked immediately after sending them, both which couldn't be found, sent 2 days ago.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PM issues
Send me some details (who/when/anythig you have). I believe the site is working fine but i'll look in to it. I'll pm you and confirm you can see it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396