Flashtool on MAC

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
The J'rod
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:54 am
cars: Vs V8 series 3 commodore ute
Location: Sunshine Coast

Flashtool on MAC

Post by The J'rod »

I have tried downloading the flash tool down onto a MAC is there some sort of application i require from the app store for it to open, as I can download the flash tool but once I i try to open it, I get an error saying that i have no current applications available to open this download, or is the flashtool only compatible with windows based computers.

Thanks
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Flashtool on MAC

Post by vlad01 »

Windows only, might be able to emulate it on Mac maybe? I know practically nothing about them. Psyolent not doubt will chime in, he is a Mac guy and works in IT.
Edjob
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:40 am
cars: VK Calais
BA XR8 Ute
Location: Frankganistan

Re: Flashtool on MAC

Post by Edjob »

I use a mac with a VM with windows on it, works well once the coms are set up.