Hi all
I tried using the Flash Tool in anger today, but came a little unstuck...
Can successfully read as much as I want, but I tried writing modified cal to friends VY2 one tonner, however the write process fails when I get to about where I've changed things.
I have attached the log from the flashtool for informations.
Any isnight into where I've gone astray much appreciated.
Cheers
darcy
FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
-
darcy
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
Make sure "Erase before write" is selected in the prefences ... "7:17:31 PM Skipping Erase"
-
darcy
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
Re: FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
Knew it would be a ID-10T error.
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
PEBKAC error
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
I like PEBKAC, had to google it to find out what it meant though.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FlashTool 1.27 and VY writing problem
i said pebkac to someone once and they said the japanese version is picnic .... problem in chair not in computer 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread