New to the world of tuning, done plenty of reading on the subject now.
As stated in the topic, Car is a N/A VY Commodore V6, I have grabbed a spare PCM and uploaded the1's Enhanced Bins to the car.
So upon my first log I noticed there was a reasonable amount of knocking going on, the car has done over 300,000km's now but I just thought it was because I'm running 91 octane in the tank, I have since sprayed a can of Subaru upper engine cleaner into the intake as it was suggested that a car of that many km's probably has hot spots on the valves (Thanks Antus for the suggestion!).
Upon spraying the stuff into the intake though I noticed the bottom of the intake has was cracked! so I quickly drove round to the wreckers and grabbed a new hose ($13).
The attached log is what I logged earlier this evening, the only changes are upper engine cleaner and new intake pipe, not running higher octane fuel yet as I haven't quite used up the last of the 91 that's still inside the tank. On my first and second log runs (can upload those runs too if anyone is interested) the air intake temp was 35C, the run this evening it's down to 11C! so that's a big improvement already
So cruising at 100km is where I notice a lot of knocking going on, the AFR ranges from 14.7 to 17.0, it drops to 12.8 when I plant it so I'm assuming thats when PE kicks in and adds some fuel. Not sure what the difference between Acceleration enrichment is and Power Enrichment yet, I have thought about playing with PE and dropping the AFR number down to 12.5?
I also noticed late into the log run that the AFR target was randomly jumping right up to 25.something and then dropping right back down again, not sure what the deal is there.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!