Ford smartlock
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Ford smartlock
Wow, looks like they put more effort into designing the case sticker than the PCB 
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
Re: Ford smartlock
I've been designing something that I think looks much better than the logicar one, especially considering my limited experience designing electronic things.
I'm waiting on PCBs and parts from china, when it's all together I'll post it up so everyone can pick it apart and tell me how to do it better
I'm waiting on PCBs and parts from china, when it's all together I'll post it up so everyone can pick it apart and tell me how to do it better