I am going to go out on a limb here, BUT what happens when you turn the car to ignition? When the car is off the only display that is light is the right had one with the odo.
It is only once the car is started/placed in ignition that the other become active.
It is definately a interesting failure if the two left ones are all dead. Never seen that before.
I am going to go out on a limb here, BUT what happens when you turn the car to ignition? When the car is off the only display that is light is the right had one with the odo.
It is only once the car is started/placed in ignition that the other become active.
It is definately a interesting failure if the two left ones are all dead. Never seen that before.
Cheers
oldn64
Either the car is running when he took the pics or the tacho is stuck on 750rpm
Hahaha all good, only poking a little fun at you. Easy to miss. Can’t tell you has many posts I’ve commented on only to be shot down in flames due to an oversite on my behalf haha.
So there you go, there certainly was something wrong with the board in the trip meter display. Unfortunately the odometer is registered in the trip display also, I’ll have to sort that at a later date.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The LCD's are from another dash (with more kms) the screens are part of a module that easily swaps out. The reason I did this was that the doner cluster was a V6 one (wrong tacho). Fixing the odometer reading is on my 'to do' list.
I have the same issue with my VS V6 Biggvl.
I recently did a Level 3 dash swap in using a level 3 patch loom. Bought the trip comp & dash separately. When first installed the dash screens all light up & had LCD displays.
Now same as yours was, only the right hand side screen working.
So do I need another level 3 V6 dash or the trip computer to fix it ?