Hi guys, I'm new here but it seems like this is the place for Delco ECUs. I have a Chev Lumina UTE that i was able to read the bin from using a friends tool. The problem is it seems like any and all info for this car is in programs like HPTuner and EFiLive which requires you to purchase their tool. I wanted to find a damos file or xdf for this ecu so i can start finding maps on my ECU, but no one seems to have this info.
Does anyone have an xdf that will be compatible with my bin? I've attached it here
Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38
-
NBR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:47 am
- cars: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0L Delco E38
Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38
I did download it but haven't had time to look at it, I know there was some sort of e38 xdf around but don't think it was well defined & from someone who tries to sell crap on eBay!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38
How much time are you prepared to put in to it? I can help you but you need to be prepared to spend the time (probably a couple of hours for a couple of nights if you start with an existing base xdf) and also be prepared to share when its done. Putting in the hours to make the xdfs are one of the biggest hurdles.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396