DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

I think it's the steel God knows what mix it is could be Chinese shit I know the steel of the body welds nicer lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by Holden202T »

lol
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Tidiest part yet lol
20180807_132544.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by Holden202T »

nice!

your getting stuck right in!
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

But of a slow down now I can't weld that peice in yet I need to cut the lower 4 link bar and fit an oval loop for the shaft to pass through to lower the middle a little or the driveshaft is going to hit the bottom bar on rebound
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Either that or I goto 32" tyres lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by Holden202T »

lol why not :D
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

Think I'm going to go $11p and run the 4l60e I was using for mockup for now can't afford a real gearbox so might employ some electronics and sort of cheat should be consistent as if I let the ecu do all the shifting be just like having an air shifted promod lol apart from the gearbox longevity lol I need to get a good $11p turbo base tune sorted anyway and I have the box
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by vlad01 »

Better have 2 layers of shatter shields for your legs, you know with 4l60Es and all.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

HAHA some chainsaw chaps as a 2nd layer of protection you reckon lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem