L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
-
VSL67_NZ
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 am
- cars: 96 VS L67 Manual
96 VS S pac manual
L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
I have a L67 that I am hopefully to going to do a hybrid intercooler set up on. I purchased a a2a plate before fully researching how to go mafless. So if anyone knows who in New Zealand is using Kalmaker or if anyone has any other reasonably priced options please let me know as I’m a bit stuck having spent so much on intercooler stuff for it to maybe be unaffordable to install it.

-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
Why are you wanting to go maf less?
-
VSL67_NZ
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 am
- cars: 96 VS L67 Manual
96 VS S pac manual
Re: L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
As all the forums say that tuning a2a or even hybrid is not so good with a maf sensor
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
Check out the user 0081, he's running a hybrid A2A/W2A setup using enhanced code and MAF to tune. Getting good results. He has a full build thread on the L67 Torque forum.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: L67 Mafless tune New Zealand??????
What part of nz if its vs I would fit a vr loom and run a vr ecu and tune it to suit .I can sort it all if you are in the lower north
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem