ALDL Key Head Programming
-
megajuz3003
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am
- cars: 2001 VU SS
- Location: Brisbane
ALDL Key Head Programming
I need to program a new key head but haven't got the tools and the key head programmer from supercheap seems a bit expensive for something that is probably only going to be used once, does anyone know the process of programming a new key head for VT-VZ over an ALDL cable, I've seen bits and pieces floating around but nothing concrete
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: ALDL Key Head Programming
Any decent scan tool can do it, I'd try your local workshop? The fee they charge might be less than cost of the tool from supershit.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: ALDL Key Head Programming
The supercheap tool allows programming 3 times. I think the programmer is $90.. so that makes it $30 a program.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
