VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
which ones an E35b?
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
ah I think I remember now, diesel?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
Yeah I think there also referred to as LLZ or something, but externally look identical to E77 or E69.
I know where actually talking about E55 but hoping they follow similar routine!
I know where actually talking about E55 but hoping they follow similar routine!
-
Paul Mulcahy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 pm
- cars: Austin lancer Chevy nova
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
How did you go did you fi d a way to turn off vats
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
I heard recently that HPTuners can now turn alloytec VATS off in its newest version.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
Oh... interested!Jayme wrote:I heard recently that HPTuners can now turn alloytec VATS off in its newest version.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
oldn64
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
- cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
- Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
Hmmm how long will it be before the truth if known and either the memory address or the command uncovered... +1 interested. (technically it could be +3 as two other mate would be very interested in that as well......)
Cheers
oldn64
Cheers
oldn64
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
lol a mate who runs a dyno told me recently, I asked him just now to double check, he has a bunch of different software and said it might have been one of his other programs not hptuners, either way will check and let me know.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: VZ alloytec PCM Pinout
I tried to download the latest release notes from the HP site but it keeps failing, I haven't seen a solution to this anywhere yet and look regularly.
Bosch seem to be pretty good at this stuff or there is little demand to hack these units...
Bosch seem to be pretty good at this stuff or there is little demand to hack these units...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...