I have seen that thread before but not for a long time, love the rims and itb's
VT1 - How Much Rear Camber
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: VT1 - How Much Rear Camber
Nah, I recon that's levels above Vlad spec
I have seen that thread before but not for a long time, love the rims and itb's
I have seen that thread before but not for a long time, love the rims and itb's
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: VT1 - How Much Rear Camber
The engine is getting a full rebuild atm. Cam, heads etc. Big solid roller cam I believe and these days it gas a built power glide in it too.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: VT1 - How Much Rear Camber
what a waste of a HSV.
wouldn't you take a normal commodore and do that to it and preserve the HSV for keeps?
wouldn't you take a normal commodore and do that to it and preserve the HSV for keeps?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.