Need NVRAM and cable to suit VSII Ecotec V6 auto with a stock tune.
Tried pm ing who I thought was the right person but 'user does not exist'.
If whomever can please contact me, or someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.
Thanks
Where to buy/who to contact?
-
Shifty
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm
- cars: Vs turbo build
VL turbo
-
Shifty
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm
- cars: Vs turbo build
VL turbo
Re: Where to buy/who to contact?
I think ive worked out that I can't send any PMs at all. Always comes up 'invalid user' or something like that. Either that or antus, vl400 and biggyvl are all no longer users....
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Where to buy/who to contact?
G'day,
We are all valid users, I'll flick you a PM to respond to.
Gareth.
We are all valid users, I'll flick you a PM to respond to.
Gareth.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Where to buy/who to contact?
I sounds like Biggvl has hooked you up, but FYI you can mouse over the users name above their avatar next to thier posts and then choose private message if you are on a desktop computer.
On my android phone mouse over isnt a thing so I found I needed to click and hold to kinda hackily trigger the private message option. This may or may not work for you, but you can try it if you do not have access to an internet connected pc.
On my android phone mouse over isnt a thing so I found I needed to click and hold to kinda hackily trigger the private message option. This may or may not work for you, but you can try it if you do not have access to an internet connected pc.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Shifty
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm
- cars: Vs turbo build
VL turbo
Re: Where to buy/who to contact?
Seems to have been a weird pm problem, I had no worries replying. Cheers guys.