VN 808, was running, now no fuel relay voltage

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
Jag304
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:52 pm
cars: 1973 XJ Jag

Re: VN 808, was running, now no fuel relay voltage

Post by Jag304 »

Problem solved!

I've installed a Walbro 255 and added a filter between the tank solenoid and the pump so the pump is protected. Bit of a delay as M10x1 to 5/16 barb adaptors are hard to find.

I've got a bit more electrical cleanup to do and then I'm good.

Many thanks to all
User avatar
oldn64
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON

Re: VN 808, was running, now no fuel relay voltage

Post by oldn64 »

Jag304 wrote:Problem solved!

I've installed a Walbro 255 and added a filter between the tank solenoid and the pump so the pump is protected. Bit of a delay as M10x1 to 5/16 barb adaptors are hard to find.

I've got a bit more electrical cleanup to do and then I'm good.

Many thanks to all
Great to hear Jag304,

get that lovely old girl out on the road again....

Cheers
oldn64