1227303 ECU - problem with memcal

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
autominus
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:37 am
cars: Passport Optima 1.6

1227303 ECU - problem with memcal

Post by autominus »

Hello,
I have a Passport Optima fitted with 1,6 litre 8V (C16NZ) engine, automatic transmission and a Delco ECU. This car is similar to Pontiac Lemans/Opel Kadett E. This car was importet to Europe form Canada.
This system is a classic Multec - GM TBI 700 and 0,8bar fuel pressure with the following sensors: MAP, coolant temp, TPS, inductive camshaft rotation sensor, oxygen sensor, IAC, injector.

I have a problem with the stepper motor control because if I use orginal memcal, stepper motor work only one way. When I use another memcal, stepper motor working good. But I can't drive, because I have another memcal only to manual gearbox.

Image

I made copies orginal memcal, but I do not know whether it contains errors.

Thank you in advance for your help

P.S.
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.