One of my rides Soarer JZZ30
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
One of my rides Soarer JZZ30
Got this from an auto electrician that could not work it out cost me 1k
registered since photo number plate 1-jzgtt I love soarers!
I steel wheeled the turbos my self ceramic wheel blow!, fixed flicking dash redid ECU caps and much more with single 3.5" into twin 3" exhaust system. Still have to put in boost controller and FMIC
picture of the back before I put exhaust of my green one (part car)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: One of my rides Soarer JZZ30
Nice score