GM Seed key Calculator,Need seed key pairs to test

ecuunlock
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 am

GM Seed key Calculator,Need seed key pairs to test

Post by ecuunlock »

I have wrote a seed key calculator for gm I need some seed key pairs for different gm pcm's to run through an algo search tool I have written.If you have and seed key pairs and you know what pcm there are from could you post them and what pcm they are from.First I will finish the seed calculator then I will add elm327 support the calculate seed and also brute force option for tuner locked pcm's.I have attached a pic of tool, I have e38,e67,e86,e92 and p59 done I need the remaining please post seed key pairs so I can finish tool thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jca
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:14 am
cars: HQ monaro
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

Re: GM Seed key Calculator,Need seed key pairs to test

Post by jca »

Very interesting
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: GM Seed key Calculator,Need seed key pairs to test

Post by antus »

Will you be contributing back if people provide help?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396