Electric Fan options 12p tune

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
Comcal76
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: Electric Fan options 12p tune

Post by Comcal76 »

I have mine wired to a switch so I can keep it cooler when im stuck at traffic lights
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Electric Fan options 12p tune

Post by Dylan »

Easy done. I've done a few mates cars where we had the ECU switch the relay, and a toggle switch too so we can control it and or the ECU as well. Everybody wins
VK_3800
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
cars: SS Torana
Location: NZ

Re: Electric Fan options 12p tune

Post by VK_3800 »

I did something similar with one of those switches that has an LED in it, but re-wired the LED so it turns on whenever the fans are on (whether by switch override or by ECU) so I can monitor what's going on at a glance. Now that I trust it the switch will probably be removed to allow fitting something else without further cutting of the dash.