I got sent this pic just before.
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
These arrived. Too bad the car is away so I couldn't do a test fit up.
I got sent this pic just before.
Progress!
I got sent this pic just before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Exhaust porn
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
It's a shame I have to drive it, just too clean under there.
Apparently it's going to be moderately loud as it's getting 2 x 5" round by 14" long mufflers and that's it. Can't get a dual in/out muffler that fits. either way too big it won't fit the car or too small that it would be barely better than straight out.
Worst case he will add 2x 3.5" resonators at the rear as that it the only possible size that would just squeeze in.
Apparently it's going to be moderately loud as it's getting 2 x 5" round by 14" long mufflers and that's it. Can't get a dual in/out muffler that fits. either way too big it won't fit the car or too small that it would be barely better than straight out.
Worst case he will add 2x 3.5" resonators at the rear as that it the only possible size that would just squeeze in.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I had 2 oval glass packs stacked side by side on a slight angle in mine in the factory spot and 2 hotdogs at the rear it could be heard kms away lol but man did it get off its arise when you stomped on it haha
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
that's the plan! full comp headers will certainly help the tickled engine breathe.
-
OZ38
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am
- cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
Re: Vlad's rides thread
What make of Headers are those vlad ?vlad01 wrote:
I got sent this pic just before.Progress!
-
FXST02
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
- cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
- Location: Perth WA
Re: Vlad's rides thread
What's the black round thing with an M on it, underneath the tailshaft/transmission?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Pacemaker competition version with 1-5/8" primaries. they fit better than the normal pacemakers ironically.OZ38 wrote:What make of Headers are those vlad ?vlad01 wrote:
I got sent this pic just before.Progress!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
FXST02 wrote:What's the black round thing with an M on it, underneath the tailshaft/transmission?
Vibration damper. Standard on all pre VS t5 V6 boxes.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Got my seat modifications.
Will post how they work when I get to work on the seat.
Exhaust is done.
Just need to collect the car tomorrow.
Will post how they work when I get to work on the seat.
Exhaust is done.
Just need to collect the car tomorrow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.