Wideband setup

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Kevspec
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
cars: Vs 215i grange

Wideband setup

Post by Kevspec »

Ive added a 14point7 wideband kit to my 11p ecm and wired it to d8 input. Besides setting the values and ve table is there anything else i need to do to activate it in the ecu?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Wideband setup

Post by Holden202T »

when you say activate it are you referring to just having it reading in the logs ? if that's the case you just need to set the 0v and 5v settings in the calibration, and make sure the calculation for it is right in the adx.
Kevspec
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
cars: Vs 215i grange

Re: Wideband setup

Post by Kevspec »

all sorted i had to remove pull up resistor and calibrate sensor correctly
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wideband setup

Post by vlad01 »

there is a sequencer on the 14point7 sensors. They go 10, 13.3, 16.66 and 20 on start up. I use that to calibrate the 0v and 5V setting. Mine ended up at 10 on the 0v and 20.3 on the 5v. I have the pull up resistor still in place though but I managed to get perfect calibration.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wideband setup

Post by Dylan »

On the 424 you need to remove it or you won't get any readings. A little different to the 808.