Mefi 1 2 3 4 files wanted

User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Mefi 1 2 3 4 files wanted

Post by delcowizzid »

Anyone got any adxs xdfs or bin files for mefi ecus like used by mercury or with 502 crate engines
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Hogflash
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:12 pm
cars: 1984 Volvo 240 Diesel-LT1 powered

Re: Mefi 1 2 3 4 files wanted

Post by Hogflash »

Wizard, I just ran across this note - I have a few files you may find useful (MEFI3 related):
-- M9814A1.CFG is a text file with the locations and scaling of many data items
-- DSNF9813.CSV text file with datastream information
-- MEFI_Datastream.docx document I generated for the datastream
-- 500HP502.S19.bin self explanatory

It is possible I have more stuff, I'll see what I run across...

Gary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Mefi 1 2 3 4 files wanted

Post by delcowizzid »

Thanks great info to have on here
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem