Is it possible to run an l67 top swapped l36 on the vy flash pcm by just loading up the1s enhanced na bin then slowly just copying all contents of the tables over? (Maf, spark etc) I understand there's a couple of differences but I haven't spotted anything major which would stop it being possible yet
I know it would be better to run a memcal based pcm with nvram for live tuning but I would be content with just looking at logs and changing things slowly, also my proposed method would not require me to buy anything at this point
Anyways, am I barking up the wrong tree?
Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
-
Wiggles93
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm
- cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project
Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
-
Wiggles93
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 pm
- cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project
Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
Never mind, it works fine
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
Thanks for the update!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Curt0
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:21 am
- cars: Vy Commodore
Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
How did you go about copying the tables across from the supercharged bin, when ive given it a go using tunerpros compare bin feature the graphs end up spikey looking.Wiggles93 wrote:Is it possible to run an l67 top swapped l36 on the vy flash pcm by just loading up the1s enhanced na bin then slowly just copying all contents of the tables over? (Maf, spark etc) I understand there's a couple of differences but I haven't spotted anything major which would stop it being possible yet
I know it would be better to run a memcal based pcm with nvram for live tuning but I would be content with just looking at logs and changing things slowly, also my proposed method would not require me to buy anything at this point
Anyways, am I barking up the wrong tree?
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
You have to use 2 instances of tunerpro one with the l67 bin and xdf open and one with the flash ecu bin and xdf open
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
brenton_exe
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2025 6:13 am
Re: Vy l36 pcm l67 tune newbie possibly a silly question
Anyone got a bine file they would share?
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth