Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Who's got some stock edc15 reads I can grab to test some software .mpps v16 reads of anything or a stock mini Cooper s or vw read seems there's not a lot of files online like the Delco stuff I want to make sure all my software works before my mpps cable arrives
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
This is one I pulled fr4om my I30 diesel. EDC16 I think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Thank you very much now I can navigate round the software for a gander much appreciated .my mate had a mini Cooper s supercharged and I'm also hoping to have a play with a rodeo ecu
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Worked perfectly well apart from ecm titanium not automatically finding the driver lol and the fact that nothing has any calculations so the tables don't represent any real values lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
what software are you using?
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Ecm titanium to veiw the files and mpps v16 to read and write when I get my cable
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Here's a few I found on my HDD, there is more but thought it would get you started.
Did you want to send screenshots of what map's it identifies.
Did you want to send screenshots of what map's it identifies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Thanks vxl67getrag I'll have a look
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Could view the mini one edc bin fine the others don't have the exact driver for it Chinese gopro pic of the tables
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Wanted edc15 16 17 bins
Yeah I've found the titanium version I have can be a bit of a PITA & sometimes when the maps don't look right then need to find a similar bin file that is correct for the most part & then cross reference to the bin I do have & make it up in tunerpro myself... but then I also use winols to identify maps also to make it easier to know map layout too as it's written easier then titanium.