custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
-
Dec_head
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm
- cars: VR Calais
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
Nah it's gone but i have a standard vt v6 here i can try it on if you want
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
No its ok ,thanks anyway .I was interesred to have a look at the security code which was stored in the eeprom.
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
vn5000, I have VT L67 that used to have a Kalmaker tune on it if you want me to read the EEPROM data?
haha I've been meaning to do it for quite some time actually, but every time I go out to the shed I get distracted by something else
haha I've been meaning to do it for quite some time actually, but every time I go out to the shed I get distracted by something else
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
Thanks anyway charley 86,but been thinking it may not be apprpriate to post up.
By the way i no what you mean getting distracted out in the shed.lol
By the way i no what you mean getting distracted out in the shed.lol
-
Dec_head
- Posts: 505
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm
- cars: VR Calais
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
whats innapropriate about posting custom tunes not like they haven't copied the majority of it from the factory tunes to begin with. ?
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
Yeah i fully agree with you dec head but because it would be a security code maybe kalmaker could get upset .
But im always happy to accept a custom tune via PM .
But im always happy to accept a custom tune via PM .
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: custom vx supercharged bin ddrh
I'm not surre how Kalmaker have done their's, but at a guess they could use the code in the PCM that links it to the BCM.
If they do this and make it part of a checksum then the memcal would only work in a PCM with that code in it.
yoda69
If they do this and make it part of a checksum then the memcal would only work in a PCM with that code in it.
yoda69