Dissasembly of a simple Motronic bin

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
User avatar
festy
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
cars: Alfa Romeos
Location: Narellan, NSW

Dissasembly of a simple Motronic bin

Post by festy »

Here is a listing of one of the most basic Motronic bins I've seen.
It's for an Alfa Romeo 75 2.0 Twinspark, ECU 0.261.200.108.
This bin lacks a lot of features compared to 'normal' TS bins, this one doesn't even have closed loop :shock:
But it's simplicity makes it a good place to start learning these systems ;)

I've labelled most of the interesting memory locations, and named/commented a couple of the more important routines like the table lookup functions etc.
This asm file compiles with the free asem-51 tool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ASM
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:52 pm
cars: Opel

Re: Dissasembly of a simple Motronic bin

Post by ASM »

Hallo festy,

thank you.

i will load this this BIN file in IDApro.
Please can you upload the file?

I cant open this ASM file.
Please can you copy yout text:
"I've labelled most of the interesting memory locations, and named/commented a couple of the more important routines like the table lookup functions etc."
in this board?
biela
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:23 am
cars: BMW E30 318is
Location: Spain

Re: Dissasembly of a simple Motronic bin

Post by biela »

Hello

Thanks for the .asm file also.
I have compiled it with the asem-51 tool. My output is this 1267355230.bin file:
1267355230.bin
ASM, you can load 1267355230.bin in IDAPro then.
And you can open 1267355230.asm with wordpad or similar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.