WANTED HP Tuners MPVI
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
WANTED HP Tuners MPVI
WANTED HP Tuners MPVI if you have one for sale please pm me. Thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: WANTED HP Tuners MPVI
I have a brand new unit I bought from USA 5 years ago & never used it so it still has 8 credits but I think it cost me around $800 from memory to my door!
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: WANTED HP Tuners MPVI
Is it for sale? and if so how much?VX L67 Getrag wrote:I have a brand new unit I bought from USA 5 years ago & never used it so it still has 8 credits but I think it cost me around $800 from memory to my door!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: WANTED HP Tuners MPVI
I'd need to check exactly how much it cost me but I wouldn't sell it for less than it cost me & I think around $800aud