website security warning?
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
website security warning?
I'm getting a security warning when logging onto the website, anybody else having similar issues?
-
picvrss
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:59 am
- cars: Commodore VR Series II SS
Commodore VF Series II SSV Redline
Re: website security warning?
No such warning when I logged in this morning.
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: website security warning?
Not had it on this site but one other sitenu visit regularly the s from the https keeps dropping off and I need to go and add it back in
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: website security warning?
Yeah, had a warning about a week ago for a day. It said some like maybe someone is impersonating the website to get details or the certificate expired, gee my memory is crap cause I can’t remember which one. Has been fine since.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: website security warning?
Check the date on your PC, it could be wrong. Many sites throw a security error if the date is out.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: website security warning?
I got the warnings a week ago
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: website security warning?
The cert did expire the other week. I killed one of my other forums (gemisa.net) and it stopped the certbot auto renew process from working. It was like that for a couple of hours one morning before I noticed and fixed it. I thought i'd gotten away with it 
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: website security warning?
I saw it on my phone last week, just figured it was a phone thing!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: website security warning?
Me too, I got on my phone twice but nothing on the laptop. I didn't think it was serious but was worth mentioning.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: website security warning?
Had the security warning pop up this morning on my laptop.