Hello all.
Based on the assumption that I know very little about tuning can anyone suggest ,offer up ,recommend a tuning service that is reliable, proven and cheap or two out of three ,around Brisbane anywhere that could finally tune my L67 FJ Holden ute. I have finished playing around with bolt ons and ins and just want a good tune . I feel that this thing has a bit more to offer and the only way I am going to find out is by letting someone who knows have a decent look at it.
If anyone could recommend a tuner ,either street or Dyno so I can finally stop this eternal wondering. Good builder / mechanic but lack time, patience and knowledge and not afraid to admit it.
Cheers all .
TC.
FJ - L67 Tuning Help
-
TC54
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:32 am
- cars: 1954 FJ HOLDEN UTE. L67 69mm Tb 10psi pull extractors and 3" into 2.5" Exhaust big pod and Mace mail order, not great tune. 1 show and 1 win but need tune badly. Novice
And 2010 custom FXDF Harley
FJ - L67 Tuning Help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: FJ - L67 Tuning Help
Barry at brushworks slick sixes https://m.facebook.com/brushworkz/
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: FJ - L67 Tuning Help
Wow, nice ...
You could gain some power by removing that hot air intake and replacing it with a cold air intake.
You could gain some power by removing that hot air intake and replacing it with a cold air intake.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
OZ38
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am
- cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
Re: FJ - L67 Tuning Help
Also recommend Barry definitely know his L67 Tuning.delcowizzid wrote:Barry at brushworks slick sixes https://m.facebook.com/brushworkz/
Cheers
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: FJ - L67 Tuning Help
nice looking conversion!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread