VS V6 Enhanced 60lbs injectors won’t pull enough fuel
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
VS V6 Enhanced 60lbs injectors won’t pull enough fuel
Trying to tune a Vs V6 using the enhanced pack and a ostritch but down low can’t get the injectors to pulse low enough to pull fuel. Above 2000rpm it’s fine and adjustments alter fueling, I even lowered the injector size to near 0gs and nothing changes. Am I missing something a idle fueling control table? Seems very odd as I believe plenty of people use a 60lb injector on a hot NA v6?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: VS V6 Enhanced 60lbs injectors won’t pull enough fuel
Not sure about enhanced tunes, but I know in 12P there is a min pulse width scalar which I had once a problem with. I have FoMoCo 6 hole 40lb injectors and the default was 6.XX ms and it just drowned the engine no matter now low I set things, found that min pulse setting and changed it to 2ms and it fixed the issue.