I have a 1962 R Series Valiant running a 225 Slant Six. Quite a few years ago I converted it to efi using V6 Commodore parts including the Delco 808. At the time I had Alan Gibbs from Kalmaker rewrote a memcal for me to run this engine. I then had a friend in Adelaide do a dyno tune and burn a chip for me. I have running this setup ever since.
I do not have any Kalmaker hardware apart from the modified memcal which has a removable chip. I have a few different tunes on different chips.
The time has come to move on from Kalmaker as I have fitted a new engine with different can, head, manifold etc and it needs another tune.
I am very confused now as to what I need to be able to program the ecu myself. I have looked a Tunerpro and it looks good.
The problem is I am really confused as what hardware I need to run it? Ostrich 2 ? G6 adapter. etc?
Will I be able to use the tune I have now as base?
Help
