p01 osid 12225074 write fail debug.pdf
Hi Guys,
New to forum and trying to update a flash on a P01 ecu. Using PCM Hammer Ver 6 with a VXDIAG - vcxnano J2534.
Need help - not sure if this is where to post this but - have read PCM - changed vin - all good. Did a full read and edited bin file with Tunerpro - changed vats/diff/vss settings.
Tried a test write on the PCM - all came up fine with no errors in log.
Tried to write the calibration only and write fail.
I have restarted it and PCM Hammer can do a full read - so not bricked.
The OSID is 12225074
Am doing this on a bench - only thought is either my power supply is dropping during the flash process, voltmeter showing 11.6v fully powered and 2.5amps.
Or a hardware problem, but if I can do everything but write, comms with pcm must working I’d think.
Any help greatly appreciated
Have since installed Version 7 and pcm reads - just not ready try to flash if I have a hardware problem.
I also have a P59 pcm that I will try once I get this to work.
Debug file attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.