PCM hammer write failed
-
NSFW
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 am
Re: PCM hammer write failed
Awesome.
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
-
DavidBraley
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm
- cars: 1948 GMC
Re: PCM hammer write failed
YES!!!
From a guy who is willing to pay more for good tools... Don't sell these things too cheap! I want the two of you to succeed at this. Or at least have it worth your spare time.
From a guy who is willing to pay more for good tools... Don't sell these things too cheap! I want the two of you to succeed at this. Or at least have it worth your spare time.
-David
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.