Hey All,
Soory to bug everyone, I was just domb founded & want to check is this all I need to do to make the stock BWPJ bin file compatible to suit a t5 gearbox?
As I've seen others make the VSS Flag only set for the getrag box does it need to be set for the T5 gear box, or are they only a low resolution output anyway?
Sorry to bug everyone, it just seems too basic!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
BWPJ T5 Bin
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
BWPJ T5 Bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: BWPJ T5 Bin
you either just tick manual option or just use the BWPK1634.bin which has all the fixes applied like bwpj