hey if it works, its good for me
did you do anything for v6?
V6 ability for pcm hammer.
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
and figured out out kernel compile issue, wasnt running cmd line in admin mode.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
Other then adding the os section to PcmInfo.cs with 14 as the KeyAlgorithm index, No.Vampyre wrote:hey if it works, its good for me
did you do anything for v6?
That does not surprise me ... though it shouldn't require that.Vampyre wrote:and figured out out kernel compile issue, wasnt running cmd line in admin mode.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
so this
case 12201465:
case 12201463:
this.KeyAlgorithm = 2; replaceed 2 with 14?
this.Description = "P04 FWD V6";
this.KernelFileName = "read_kernel.bin";
this.KernelBaseAddress = 0xFF9000;
this.ImageBaseAddress = 0x0;
this.ImageSize = 512 * 1024;
break;
case 12201465:
case 12201463:
this.KeyAlgorithm = 2; replaceed 2 with 14?
this.Description = "P04 FWD V6";
this.KernelFileName = "read_kernel.bin";
this.KernelBaseAddress = 0xFF9000;
this.ImageBaseAddress = 0x0;
this.ImageSize = 512 * 1024;
break;
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
Yes sir, that be correct.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
thank you gampy worked perfect
loaded microkernel looks like it cant find the chip Id so off to find it.
edit
should have probably asked how to find it any one have a clue
loaded microkernel looks like it cant find the chip Id so off to find it.
edit
should have probably asked how to find it any one have a clue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
Don't worry about the Chip ID, comment out those lines for now.
The Intel ChipID will most likely be: 00894471
The Amd ChipID is: 000122AB
[edit]
The big hurdle at the moment is DLC registers ...
The Intel ChipID will most likely be: 00894471
The Amd ChipID is: 000122AB
[edit]
The big hurdle at the moment is DLC registers ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
good callGampy wrote:Don't worry about the Chip ID, comment out those lines for now.
Thought the DLC registers where found?
I used Ghidra to tear down the GA bin code, WOW it is easier to scroll through and I started to label some stuff. Hope im doing the labels right. Im using Tiny tuner to find the addresses for things.
my big question is what do I look for to find how the the factory modes get handled like 3B 7F and such or the DLC
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
Update the kernel register locations as earlier in the thread (instead of 4 different addresses used between tx fifo, rx fifo, command and status it'll only be 2, so use the same 2 addresses twice. If it doesnt work try also changing the 2nd watchdog as per earlier in the thread. If you can get the kernel running and talking back to the pc thats a big milestone.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: V6 ability for pcm hammer.
I have tried,antus wrote:Update the kernel register locations as earlier in the thread (instead of 4 different addresses used between tx fifo, rx fifo, command and status it'll only be 2, so use the same 2 addresses twice. If it doesnt work try also changing the 2nd watchdog as per earlier in the thread. If you can get the kernel running and talking back to the pc thats a big milestone.
Code: Select all
char volatile * const DLC_Configuration = (unsigned char*)0xFFE800;
char volatile * const DLC_InterruptConfiguration = (unsigned char*)0xFFF800;
char volatile * const DLC_Transmit_Command = (unsigned char*)0xFFE800;
char volatile * const DLC_Transmit_FIFO = (unsigned char*)0xFFE801;
char volatile * const DLC_Status = (unsigned char*)0xFFE800;
char volatile * const DLC_Receive_FIFO = (unsigned char*)0xFFE801;
char volatile * const Watchdog1 = (unsigned char*)0xFFFA27;
char volatile * const Watchdog2 = (unsigned char*)0xFFC006;
Any other suggestions??
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!